Oh.. It has been a while since I have updated my blog. No excuse here. Just plain busy and laziness.
We had a great Thanksgiving with our friends from our small group bible study. They cooked up a great turkey every year. This year I was rather disappointed in the Black Friday deals. We didn't wake up in the early morning to get anything in particular. I found a couple deals that I was able to get after we slowly moved our behind out of the house..
This past weekend had been busy but it will get even busier next weekend.
We started off with Mr. Z's classmate's birthday party at the Stars & Strikes - our local bowling alley. It was fun to see Mr. Z attempting to throw the bowling ball. In the beginning, he got it stuck on the lane a couple times but after a while he was able to manage to get a couple strikes. Not bad for a 4 years old boy! I also had fun talking to other moms. We had a couple families who live in the same neighborhood. After we got talking we found out that our hubbies are more alike than we would like to admit.. One thing leads to another and now we are planning LoTR party! Gotta get on Google to do some research now. I have to prepare myself for the trivia game.
Sunday was our usual routine - church, lunch, bible study and dinner. We went to the mall at lunch today. It was busy.. So I guess we all try our best to help with our economy. We gave in and let them ride the carrousel. I love the carrousel at this mall. Since the upgrade at the foodcourt, it makes it even more family-friendly with several small tables for little kids.
So how was your weekend?
1 comment:
The carousel looks like fun.
My daughter had a piano recital & then we all went ice skating. It was fun!
Post a Comment