The Q Family Blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, please visit us at
http://www.theqfamilyadventures.com
Please be sure to update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Nemesis!

For anyone who knows me knows that I hate doing laundry more specifically folding and putting it away. It's just something that will be on my list to delegate if I win a lotto. (only if I start buying it..)

But in the meantime, I just have to come up with some game plan to make it more manageable. So far, here are a few things that work out for me.

1) Forget about sorting.. Who need to sort if you use cold water cycle. You kill 2 birds in 1 stone. Save your electric bill when you use cold water and save your own sanity when you don't have to sort your clothes.

2) Wear your PJ more than one night. I take shower every night so basically we are clean when we wear our PJ to go to sleep. So there is no reason to use it again the next night.. or the next night.. or the next night.. I will leave it up to you to decide how many times.

3) Hang everything that you can fit in your closet! First, it helps with the wringle. And second, it saves your time.

This is What Work for Me this Wednesday. Head here to check out more tips.

5 comments:

Wifey said...

I'm so happy to find someone who shares my thoughts on sorting clothes! I wash on cold most of the time, and I gave up sorting laundry years ago.

Lisa said...

I'm all about living green but how do you kill germs and dust mites? I only use hot water for sheets, towels, and underwear but I don't understand how you can use cold water on that stuff and still kill everything. Anyone know??

MMORPG Jumper said...

Ok. This is the husband... I get the hint.. I'll go do a few loads of laundry.

Rojo

Mom2fur said...

Sorting is a pain, but I actually like folding laundry. I find it relaxing. I can even do that weird 2-second t-shirt folding trick. But even so...I never do seem to catch up, LOL!
I use hot for towels and warm for anything like PJs or sheets or pillowcases, because I have allergies and I don't want to breathe in those dustmites that Lisa mentions.

Sandy M said...

I'm near Atlanta. Maybe I can fold and put yours away, which I don't mind doing; And you can wash mine, which I hate doing. lol